Easy Breezy Fundraisers – Kroger Rewards and Amazon Smile Rewards Programs
Thank you for your consideration in participating in these award programs, helping us fund our missions!
Gracias por su consideración en participar en estos programas de premios , para ayudar a financiar nuestras misiones !
Amazon Smile Rewards Program:
Here is the email I received last month:
Dear Charity Administrator,
We have just completed AmazonSmile donation disbursements for the 2015 Q4 disbursement cycle to organizations that generated the $5 minimum disbursement amount or more. Tylersville Road Christian Church will not be receiving a donation this quarter from theAmazonSmile Foundation because your donation balance was less than the $5 minimum disbursement amount. Don’t worry – we will hold your donation and add it to a disbursement in a future quarter.
How does AmazonSmile work?
The first time you login to Amazon Smile (same email and password you would use to login to order on Amazon) you will be prompted to select a charitable organization. Sometimes I forget and just login to Amazon and fill my cart. Then I go into Amazon smile and finalize the order. The cart is shared between both Amazon and Amazon Smile.
What do you do?
Bookmark this link : http://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-1352145 and select Tylersville Road Christian Church to be your participating charity. You only have to do this once. Next time just login with smile.amazon.com https://smile.amazon.com/
Marcar este enlace : http://smile.amazon.com/ch/31-1352145 y seleccione Tylersville Iglesia Cristiana Camino a ser su caridad participantes. Sólo hay que hacerlo una vez. La próxima vez simplemente sesión con smile.amazon.com https://smile.amazon.com/
For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
Is there any cost to charitable organizations or to customers?
No. There is no cost to charitable organizations or to AmazonSmile customers. The shopping experience is identical to Amazon.com with the added benefit that the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
Do you charge any administrative fees or take any deduction from the donation amount?
No. Charities must register to receive donations and have a valid bank account to which we can route donations, but there is no charge to participate and we do not deduct any fees from the donation amount.
What purchases are eligible for donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible. For more information, see Qualifying Purchases in the AmazonSmile Participation Agreement.
Will you share my email address or account information?
No. We do not share or sell account information or email addresses in any form. Please see the Amazon.com Privacy Notice for more information.
Will you share information about the amount of money Amazon donates to my organization?
We may occasionally publicly disclose the amount of donations to all charitable organizations or particular organizations resulting from the AmazonSmile program or otherwise made by the AmazonSmile Foundation; however, we will never disclose information that ties donations made to individual customers.
Will you share with my organization information about the AmazonSmile Customers who have selected to support my organization?
No. Amazon will not share individual customer information with you regarding customers who have selected to support your organization. Please see the Amazon.com Amazon.com Privacy Notice for more information.
Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Last donation from the Kroger Community Rewards Program was less than $50. That is a very small amount compared to what we could be getting. Help us increase that number by enrolling in this simple fundraiser.
I was wrong; yes I admit it!
OK – I was totally under the mis-conception that the Kroger fundraiser was that you had to pre-load a card with an amount and then use that specific card for all your purchases.
that was the past…
I attached my Kroger plus card to Tylersville Road Christian Church or number 81294 (yes are name has not yet been changed on our tax-exempt form) in less than 2 minutes. And now most purchases I make with my Kroger plus card a percentage will be automatically donated to CCC (see rules in below Q&A section)
And you do have to renew each year to keep your card donating.
And yes the instructions are long; but trust me it just takes a few minutes. If you need assistance please email email@example.com or see me after service on Sunday 10:30 at Compass Christian Church 6771 Tylersville Road Mason OH 45040,
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS : (the following statements were copied from Kroger Community Rewards Online Documents).
What do you do?
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Create an Account”.
- If you are a new online customer:
- You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and
- Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger
- Already have a com account?
- Enter your email address and password and click on “Sign In”.
- Click on Community then on Community Rewards” then click on enroll now, complete personal information, click on save.
- Enter your organization’s number or name Tylersville Road Christian Church or 81294 and then click on “Search”.
- Select your organization Tylersville Road Christian Church and click on “Save”.
- To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings
- Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
- Sign in to your Kroger account
- Go to KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
- See how much you have earned for your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Remember, you must swipe your registered Kroger Plus Card or use your Alt ID when shopping for each eligible purchase to count.
You must link your card every year, starting August 1st, to support the organization of your choice.
Thank you for participating in our Kroger Community Rewards program!
INSTRUCCIONES PARA PARTICIPANTES DEL PROGRAMA KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS:
Todos los participantes deben tener una tarjeta Kroger Plus registrada en línea para poder enlazar su tarjeta a una organización.
- Si no tiene una tarjeta Kroger Plus, puede obtener una en línea, al crear una cuenta, o en cualquier tienda
Enlace su tarjeta en www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
- Si ya tiene una cuenta en línea, de clic a “Sign In”, si no, de clic a “Create an Account”.
- Si es su primera vez en nuestra página:
- Tendrá que poner su dirección de correo electrónico, crear una contraseña, poner su código postal, seleccionar una tienda y aceptar los términos y condiciones de
- Cuando termine de poner su información verá un mensaje que le pedirá que revise su buzón de correo electrónico para después dar clic al enlace que estará en el mensaje que se le envió. Esto activará su cuenta de
- ¿Ya tiene una cuenta en com?
- Introduzca su correo electrónico y contraseña y de clic a “Sign In”.
- Haga clic en la opción “Community” y después a “Community Rewards”. Seleccione “enroll now”, complete su información personal, y para guardar, de clic a la opción “save”.
- Introduzca el número o nombre de su organización Tylersville Road Christian Church or 81294 y haga clic en “Search”.
- Seleccione su organización Tylersville Road Christian Church y haga clic en “Save”.
- Para verificar que ha enlazado su tarjeta, verá el nombre de su organización al lado derecho de su página de configuración (account settings).
- Al tener su tarjeta enlazada, puede empezar a recaudar fondos inmediatamente hacia la organización que está (Nota: El mensaje diciendo que está apoyando a una organización por medio del programa Kroger Community Rewards empezará a imprimirse en su recibo aproximadamente 10 días de trabajo después de haber enlazado su tarjeta.)
Vea los Detalles de Cuanto ha Recaudado
- Entre a su cuenta de Kroger
- Vaya a la página KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- De clic a “View Your Rewards Details”
- ¡Vea cuanto ha recaudado para su organización! (Nota: Esta información solo estará disponible y actualizada al final de cada ciclo.)
Recuerde que debe usar su tarjeta Kroger Plus o ID Alternativo (número telefónico) cada vez que visite Kroger para que cada compra que califique cuente.
Debe enlazar su tarjeta cada año, empezando el 1 de agosto, para apoyar a la organización de su preferencia.
¡Gracias por participar en nuestro programa Kroger Community Rewards!
Kroger Community Rewards
ABOUT THE KROGER QUARTERLY REWARDS Typical Q&A’s:
1. Question: How much can my favorite community organization earn? Answer: Kroger will pay up to $1,250,000 on a quarterly basis to participating organizations based on their percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending of all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations. • Kroger limits its quarterly contributions to a maximum contribution of $1,250,000 to be distributed among all participating eligible organizations. • Kroger limits a participating organization’s earned rewards to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly. • Kroger limits a participating household’s earned rewards to a maximum of $300 quarterly. • The minimum quarterly reward payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a quarter, Kroger will hold the amount until the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first. • Your community organization’s quarterly rewards check will be mailed or personally delivered to the organization by a Kroger representative within one month of the close of each quarterly cycle.
2. Question: Does Kroger have any restrictions on how my community organization uses the rewards I help earn? Answer: All proceeds derived from Kroger Community Rewards must be used for charitable purposes within the communities Kroger serves and cannot be used for political, legal or administrative purposes. Kroger Community Rewards has the discretion and right to terminate any organization from the program at any time if it is determined that any of the proceeds are used for political, legal or administrative purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY:
5. Question: After I sign up my Kroger Plus Card with an organization, how long before my purchases start counting towards rewards? Answer: Your purchases will begin earning rewards for your designated organization within 7‐10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online.
6. Question: How do I know my Kroger Plus Card is registered? Answer: Within 7‐10 business days of successfully registering your Kroger Plus Card, you will see at the bottom of your Kroger receipt “At your request, Kroger is donating to ‘your organization name’.”
7. Question: Does everything in my shopping cart count towards my donation to my organization? Answer: Supporters can earn rewards on almost everything, every time they shop! However, there are specific purchases that cannot be included: alcohol, tobacco, government‐assisted pharmacy expenses, postage stamps, Kroger giftcards and Green Dot Prepaid Cards, gift certificates, bottle deposits, lottery and promotional tickets, fuel, fuel center purchases, office services and Sales Tax. Eligible pharmacy purchases include out‐of‐pocket co‐pays for non‐government‐assisted pharmacy programs.
8. Question: Does participation in the program interfere with my Fuel Rewards? Answer: No. Your Fuel Rewards are savings for you and your household. Your Community Rewards are savings for your favorite community organization. Even though both programs are based on your Kroger purchases and are linked to your Kroger Plus Card, the two programs are completely unrelated to each other.
9. Question: Can I give to more than one organization at a time? Answer: No. Your Kroger Plus Card can be linked to only one organization at a time. However, you may choose to give to two organizations annually by changing your non‐profit organization designation after six months. That way, you can give to one organization for six months and then the other for six months. 3
10. Question: How do I change my Kroger Plus Card to contribute to a different organization? Answer: Just go online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the member enrollment steps.
11. Question: Why do I have to re‐register next year if I’m already participating prior to May 2010? Answer: The Kroger Community Rewards Program will be evaluated every year and changes will be considered based on the success of the program. By making a one‐year commitment to Kroger, Kroger is also making a one‐year commitment to you and your favorite community organization. It also gives each organization an opportunity to refresh its membership by spreading the word to new members and keeping the previous members informed about any changes to the program. The annual re‐ enrollment will also help your favorite organization and Kroger maintain an updated list of group members’ current address information, etc.
HAVE QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED HERE? Please contact us at 1‐800‐837‐4483 Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm