Past Event Update: Live Nativity, Indoor Nativity Sets and Shop with Ten Thousand Villages – December 3, 2016
Past Event: December 3, 2016 1 pm – 5 pm
Where: Compass Christian Church 6771 Tylersville Road, Mason OH 45040 Google Map Link
December 3, 2016 1 pm – 5 pm
Compass Christian Church once again hosted a Live Nativity scene outside the church, complete with Mary & Joseph, the Magi, shepherds & angels, as well as some friendly beasts, suitable for petting (including a surprise camel named Samson) We were blessed with 235 visitors.
TEN THOUSAND VILLAGES SALE UPDATE
Ten Thousand Villages will bring “a global marketplace of fair trade items. The sales amounted to $1,300 which is part of the fair trade program back to the developing countries and their artisans. Ten Thousand Villages graciously donated (15%) of their event sales or $195.00 towards our missions. Thank you to all that participated or purchased at our event!!!
Thank you for you contribution to our event. With 235 guests I’d say we were a success! Thank you to all my outdoor performers and helpers:
- Sydney Fr, Abbey S, Troy S, Kurt F, Maureen M, Mairi H, Andie A, Navy, Ty, Aniyah J, Debi F, Steve Si, Linda B, Laura D, Jamie B, Scott Fe, Perry M, Kelly N, Devon M, Liam N, Cameron F, Matthew F, Luke B, Camryn B, Reuben R, Steve Se, Drew D, & Lyle D!
- A special thank you to Outreach: Sally E for organizing our indoor Voyage to Bethlehem.
- Thank you to our indoor helpers: Diane K, Ed V, and Sally E.
- Thank you to Ten Thousand Villages for their display that added world nativities and a cause to support & Michelle McKay for securing their presence.
- Thank you to all the families who brought their nativity sets in to display for us to enjoy.
God Bless you all
Peace, Sarah Ferguson
Pictures captured by our own photographer Dave D.:
All photos are Copyright Hyper-Performance. Publication, including websites, blogs, printed material, etc. is strictly prohibited. Contact us to secure permission to use and publish any of these photographs. Thank you for your understanding! email@example.com
Please also enjoy some of our other pictures from that day: