Reach Out Lakota Back to School Program
Our church, and many in our area support Reach Out Lakota’s Back to School program.
You can help by donating online to this cause.
The Reach Out Lakota Annual Back to School Drive is underway! Please take
part in our mission to ensure that all children in the Lakota School District
begin the school year with the tools needed to succeed.
Back to School Fair
Reach Out Lakota’s Annual Back to School Supply Drive provides school supplies to over 500 children every year. For more information about how to donate please click here.
You can support our mission by providing:
- SUPPLIES: Donate one or more new school supplies listed below.
- FUNDS: Contribute a monetary donation to Reach Out Lakota c/o School Supplies, PO Box 362, West Chester, Ohio 45071. Contribute online here.
- VOLUNTEEERS: Volunteer to help us with a variety of projects. We are looking for individuals and/or groups to participate.
The following types of school supplies are critical to the success of students enrolled in our program. Donate any combination of these items or focus on one item:
- Backpacks (Youth to Adult Size)
- Scientific Calculator (TI 30XIIS)
- Graphing Calculator (TI 83 or TI 84)
- 3-Ring Binders (1″, 1.5″, or 2″)
- Dividers (5 or 8 Tab)
- Folders – 2 Pocket w/Prongs (Plastic)
- Ink Pens (Black, Blue, Red)
- Spiral Notebooks
- Index Cards (Lined)
- Loose Leaf Notebook Paper
- Scissors (5″ or 7″)
- Pencils (Yellow #2)
*Please note that we no longer accept the donation of used school supplies for this program.
Contact a Program Coordinator today!