GO BACK TO : HELPING HANDS MAIN MENU
Purpose of Mission Team: To focus on the promotion of health and wellness of the congregation and community:
1. Health education – monthly articles in newsletter
2. Visitation, cards and phone calls to those in need
3. Information and referrals – for health related issues
4. Providing individual and group support where needed
5. Coordinating volunteers for health-related events
Special Projects/Events throughout the Year:
Blood Pressure Sunday – 2nd Sunday of the month
Prayer Blankets Ministry
Meals to members in need
Hoxworth Blood Drives
How can I help?
Send cards or call people in need.
Participate in bring meals.
Donate blood for the Hoxworth Blood Drives. The Blood Drives will be announced at service and in the newsletter. Check http://www.hoxworth.org/donors/faq.html to see if you are eligible to donate.
Join in making prayer blankets.
PRAY, PRAY, PRAY! for people listed in Sunday’s bulletin or the newsletter.